About Pure Reflection SpaPure Reflection Spa for Wellness is a full-service day spa located in Hickory, North Carolina. Our mission at Pure Reflection Spa for Wellness is to promote and restore balance in mind, body, and spirit. Our professionals utilize exceptional products with the purest available flower and plant essences to help you achieve personal well being and harmony in a nurturing atmosphere.
Preparing for your appointment:
Please read all thoroughly. At Pure Reflection we want to make sure that your appointment is relaxing, pampering, and smooth-running. For this reason, it is important to make appropriate preparations.
- Parental consent is required for anyone under the age of 18.
- Please arrive to your appointment at least 10-15 minutes early, especially if you are a new client. This will allow ample time to fill out required paperwork, use the bathroom and enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine before your serivce.
- No late fees are charged at this time but may result in your service time cut or a need for rescheduling.
- Children are not allowed in the service area as courtesy for other clients. While your service may be something "non-relaxing" such as an eyebrow wax, others may be having a massage and we want to respect their time as well.
- Please turn off all cell phones and other devices for consideration of others. If you must take a call please step outside.
- Pure Reflection is not responsible for the loss of your personal possessions such as jewelry or clothing. Please keep this in mind when dressing for your appointment.
- Pure Reflection accepts cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Care Credit. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and we offer no refunds on gift cards.
- Informing us of any health condidtions when making an apointment is strongly suggested so we can esspecially accomodate your service.
We hope you enjoy your visit with Pure Reflection Spa! Please let us know any special preparations we can make for you prior to your appointment. We appreciate all feedback and hope that you will become one of our treasured repeat patrons!
- Dr. Vickie Lovin
Laser Hair Removal
Robin Holland has been in the field of Cosmetology for more than 20 years and has completed a course in Permanent Cosmetics from Derma-Med Institute. She has continued her education by training on the LightSheer™ Diode Laser for hair removal under Dr. Robert Adrian at Georgetown University in Washington D.C.
Ginger is a licensed cosmetologist specializing in makeup artistry and nail care. She attended Southeastern College of Beauty Culture in Charlotte. She has worked in the greater Charlotte and Atlanta area for over 30 years doing a variety of services from facials, waxings, nail care and makeup. The mother of 2 grown children lives in Hickory with her hustand Jeff.
Dr. Vickie Lovin
Dr. Lovin attended the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and graduated cum laude in 1977. She attended the Wake Forest School of Medicine at Bowman Gray, after which she completed an OB/GYN residency at Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Roanoke, VA. She was board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology in 1987 and then became a Fellow in the American College of OB/GYN. She has been in private practice in Hickory, NC since 1985, where she has practiced primarily at Catawba Memorial Hospital, serving as Chief of the OB/GYN Department in 1987 & 1994. Dr. Lovin performs Botox and Juvederm injections and oversees all services at Pure Reflection Spa.