- Published on Thursday, August 06, 2015
Whether you are concerned with sun-damage, fine lines and wrinkles, acne or scars, there are many options available for regaining youthful, vibrant skin. One of the most preferred methods is that of chemical peels. Chemical peels restore a youthful, vibrant glow to your skin through a simple process involving a mild chemical solution that gently removes the top layer of skin, revealing a younger layer below.
Some of the top benefits of chemical peels include:
• Evening out of skin tone. Chemical peels go deep enough to remove the darker layer of skin and thus even out your skin tone, which in turn, gives your skin a more youthful glow.
• Help eliminate acne and minimize scars. Chemical peels unclog pores and help to clear up inflammation due to acne. They also minimize the appearance of acne scars.
• Eliminate signs of sun-damage. Fine lines and wrinkles often appear after exposure to the sun. Chemical peels exfoliate the layer of skin damaged by the sun and leave your skin softer, smoother and more vibrant.
• Promote collagen production. Collagen is the part of skin tissue that gives firmness to your skin. Chemical peels trigger the production of collagen, which improves the ability of your skin to absorb moisture--thus leaving it with fewer wrinkles.
• Quick and uncomplicated. Chemical peels are generally a quick procedure that takes approximately 15-20 minutes. This makes them a great option when you want vibrant skin, but don’t have a lot of time for a longer procedure.
If you find yourself in need of a chemical peel, contact us at Pure Reflection Spa. We offer many different options for chemical peels and can assist you in determining which one will be the best for you. Let us help you get the youthful, vibrant, healthy skin you desire!