Facials are a great way to keep your skin looking fresh and giving it the attention it needs. Even if you follow a strict care regimen at home, a scheduled facial will give you results that cannot be attained any other way. Here are 5 things we love about facials:
- They provide a deep cleanse. The extraction process will help to remove blackheads and whiteheads that are clogging your pores, leaving your skin clean.
- Facials are relaxing. You can have a spa experience and take some much-needed time for yourself. The facial massage is one of our favorite parts and can help to relieve tension in your muscles.
- Peels and exfoliation promote new skin growth and remove old, damaged skin.
- Enjoy glowing skin as a result of moisturizing masks and other hydration processes, including the infusion of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that your skin craves.
- Treat bags under your eyes, dark circles, or crow’s feet with special retinol cream applied as part of your facial.
Some of the facial treatments we offer include:
- HydraFacial (cleanse, extract, hydrate, and protect with a special blend of antioxidants)
- Teen Facial (to treat acne and achieve a deep cleanse)
- Signature Facial (for that relaxing spa experience, with all the benefits that your facial skin needs)
- Oxygen Facial (vitamin-infused oxygen is sprayed gently over your skin in one phase of this facial)
- Chemical Peel (a masque used to exfoliate and peel off old, damaged skin)